Monday, September 08, 2008

Un-Conference Encore - AU2008

I have it on very good authority that Autodesk University will run an encore performance of the very well received "Un-Conference Sessions" at Autodesk University 2008. I moderated one last year about advanced family editing that I'm told received the most "let's do it" votes. I don't know that it lived up to the hype but I enjoyed the discussion.

A recent thread at AUGI brought this up and I checked in with my contact at AU. Stay tuned to BLAUG this week for more details.

I've been kicking around a couple ideas for sessions. One about multi-discipline collaboration and another focused on organizing "our" priorities about what "we" want Autodesk to do. If I end up submitting something you can tell "me" how badly you want to do it by voting when they go live.

No comments: